MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018
The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Madhya Pradesh Assistant professor Exam 2018 very shortly at various exam centers of MP State. A huge number of job hunters are enrolled for this recruitment test and at present, they are asking for the MPPSC Assistant Professor Admit Card 2018. For those candidates, we have written this article that contains all useful details about this examination like updates on exam date and admit card, instructions for the examination and MPPSC Asst. Professor Exam Pattern. So, scroll down to know all these things.
This is a recruitment test that is being organized by the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) for the recruitment of suitable contenders. The shortlisted candidates will be recruited for total 2968 vacancies of the Assistant Professor. The last date for the submission of online forms for these posts is 24th January 2018. The candidates, who have submitted their forms on or before this date they will be called for taking part in the MPPSC Assistant Professor Exam which will be conducted in the month of February/ March 2018.
Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Professor Exam Date: Soon Announced
Instructions for Examination:
- The candidates are required to carry a Photo ID along with their hall tickets (admit cards) in the examination center.
- Don’t carry any restricted material in the examination like calculator, book etc.
- Aspirants are necessitated are necessitated to reach exam center before 01.30 hours of the exam timing.
- Only slipper and sandal are allowed in the examination hall. So, don’t wear socks and shoes.
- The online written test for these vacancies will be of total 400 marks.
- There will be 200 objective type questions in this examination.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- The duration of examination will be of 3 hours.
- The language of question paper (except language subjects) will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
Download MPPSC Asst. Professor Admit Card 2018 (Available Shortly)