How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Exam
Staff Selection Commission will organize the Combined Higher Secondary Level exam in the month of March 20 to April 20, 2018. Due to tough competition the obvious question arises How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Exam. Prepare smart strategies and do your best efforts to crack the SSC CHSL Tier 1 exam. It is suggested to applicants prepare English, Mathematics, GK and General Aptitude subjects as each and every topic is equal important. Crack SSC 10+2 LDC DEO exams and raise your career in government sector.
After the unfathomable research we have provided best preparation tips to crack the SSC LDC DEO Examination. In order to crack the SSC LDC exam, participants must be familiar about complete structure and scheme. Aspirants must collect SSC LDC Syllabus along with exam pattern, previous year question papers, practice set and other examination material. Read SSC CHSL Preparation Tips provided on this article and commence your exam preparation now.
SSC CHSL Exam
There will be four sections in the Examination which are as follows:
- General Intelligence Test
- General Awareness Test
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
SSC CHSL Preparation Tips
Know the Correct Structure of SSC CHSL Exam
Candidates who preparing for the Combined Higher Secondary Level and want to get recruited for the 10+2 LDC DEO vacancies must start their preparation now. The competition level of SSC LDC exam is going tough and tougher so collect all study material and focus on your SSC CHSL Exam.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of Ques||Max Marks|
Divide your Overall Time
Candidates have 75 minute time duration to complete their exams as no extra time will provide to aspirants at any cost. So must divide your time which section you need to give how much time. You have almost 1 minute 20 seconds) effectively per question.
Individuals need to give 15 minute English then go through the next section that is general awareness and no need to spend more than 15 minutes on it. Within 20 minutes you can solve the many question of reasoning section, so do it in the end of the SSC CHSC tier – I exam.
Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers and Test Series
Various types of one word substitution and idioms phrases are giving in the previous year books so learn them to score excellent in English section in the SSC CHSL exam. If you solve the SSC CHSL practice set or previous year paper it will give you idea about how many questions you need to solve within the given time duration.
You can also become familiar innovating newer techniques through constant practice to crack the 2 LDC exams. It will boost your confidence just before the examination, so individuals need to study SSC CHSL Test Series or SSS exam solved sample papers.
Preparation Books for SSC CHSL Exam
|SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
|Guide to SSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment Exam||Download here|
|101 Speed Tests||Download here|
|Complete Guide||Download here|
|SSC Mathematics Topic-wise||Download here|
|Objective English for Competitive Examination||Download here|
|Complete Guide for SSC||Download here|
Read Synonyms and Antonyms:
If you want to improve your grammar section you have to need improve synonyms and antonyms by doing study with the help of daily study routine. There are some instructions is giving you that will definitely helps to improve your writing section.
- First and foremost you have to learn at least 10 new English words on daily basis and also note down the meaning and example of each word this will absolutely help to learn synonyms and antonyms.
- After that use the tricks and make shortcuts and try to use in your daily routines otherwise you will forget it.
- It is suggested to applicants, if you want to apparent the exam you must study all synonyms and antonyms from previous year question.
Must prepare for Spelling Mistakes
This section of exams is also important by which you can obtain securing marks. To acquire scoring marks, you need to learn some specials rules which are used to understand the grammatical error. Through the minimum efforts, individuals can grab scoring marks in the SSC exams.
If you want to improve your sentence you have to find the correct alternatives. Correction is not required if your answer is correct. Some instructions is giving you to solve sentence adjustment in SSC CHSL tier 1 exam.
- First of all locate each error, and remove from all of choices that contain in error.
- Do not read each answer individually because it will waste your precious time moreover it generate imprecision.
By Reading Comprehension
- First of all read the paragraph vigilantly it will assist you to understand the compete meaning of stanza.
- Thereafter you need to read the question so that you become to know the requirements of question.
- It will be suggested to the aspirants that must read first as well as last paragraph twice or thrice.
- It is imperative for everyone to read more and more passages, this will also accommodating to improve your skills.
Check Methods : How to Fill Online Application Form
Best books for SSC CHSL Exam with their Authors
|Name of Book||Author Name|
|Objective General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal|
|Competitive General English||Kiran Prakshan|
|Objective General English||S P Bakshi|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
SSC CHSL Exam
- We would like to inform aspirants who are preparing for the SSC CHSL exam as the SSC Tier -1 exam will be organized in online mode.
- As per the latest announcement, the time duration of SSC CHSL exam form 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
- The numbers of questions for the Tier –I exam will be also reduced by the recruitment board from 200 to 100.
- Each part is of equal importance so aspirants need to focus on each & every part of this exam.
- Candidates must be noted that there is Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks in this Exam. So plan for exam is according to the pattern & syllabus of SSC CHSL Exam.
Expected Questions for SSC CHSL Exam 2016-17
- Spotting Error – 3
- Fill in the blank – 2
- Synonyms – 1
- Antonyms – 1
- Idioms/Phrases – 2
- One Word Substitution – 2
- Spelling Mistakes – 1
- Sentence Correction – 3
- Cloze Test – 5
- Reading Comprehension – 5
Through the ‘How to Prepare for SSC CHSL Exam’ you can start your Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) exam preparation easily. Aspirants are suggested to check latest updates about SSC exams and related articles on our web portal. Book mark this page for further information.